- Vivian did finish SK this week though - on to Grade 1 next year! She is already saying that she's nervous for Grade 1 but I think she'll do just fine. Her school didn't do a kindergarten graduation, but I kind of think that passing kindergarten is an expectation and doesn't necessarily warrant a party.
- My Canada Day was spent at a wonderfully reckless fireworks party where miraculously there were no severe injuries. It was a great time - but if they do it again next year I kind of want some Pharaoh's Serpent there.
- While wandering the mall I wanted some juice but their stupid debit machine would not swipe my card. Eventually the kid just got frustrated and asked if there was another way I could pay and when I came up about $1 short in change he said he would just pay for the rest. Score!
- I was super excited to find Two Guys and a Girl on DVD finally! Not that I'm going to pay for it, but I'm excited that it exists in the world. Fingers crossed it lands on Netflix.
- Vivian and I had to go shopping for a birthday gift, which of course turned into her needing a new toy as well. Funny how that works out. Once she saw the display of toys for DC's Super Hero Girls I couldn't say no! She loved all the toys - I was so glad to see so many of them on the shelves. She picked out a new Wonder Woman doll and is so happy with it. She was a little disappointed that she didn't come with a lasso but we made one out of a gold pipe cleaner.
Keep your nose clean, kids! I already can't wait for this week to be over.