How about some less painful treats, yes?
- My coffee was happy to see me the other day - and I was just as happy to see it.
- I was out on Saturday night for my friend Kimberly's birthday. Not only did I have a delicious marlin dinner at Lola's in Sarnia, but I also found $10 at the bowling alley after! I was the top bowler as well - quite the feather in my cap.
- I cut the grass tonight, which isn't exactly a treat. But I did manage to finish cutting it just before it started to rain. This seemed like enough of a reason to order pizza for dinner.
- There's nothing quite like new stamps for work!
- I had some successful thrifting today - I found another copy of Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark, which makes my second complete set. I gave the first set to Dustin for Christmas, and this second set is for me, but if I find a third set I will be putting it up for sale!
- I got carded TWICE this weekend - once while wearing makeup and once with no makeup. I'm going to chalk this up as a win rather than focusing on the fact that I went to the LCBO twice in one weekend.
- I made the mistake of trying the fancy new raspberry truffle donut from Tim Horton's today. That was a poor but delicious choice.
- In related news, those new Smores Oreo cookies are not very good. If you have any in your home, you should probably just bring them to me so I can dispose of them for you.