At least tomorrow is Wednesday, so the week is half over. Right? Right.
- When I got home last night from the emergency room, it was about 12:30. I was exhausted, not only from the late hour and the wait at the hospital, but also because brainiac me parked in the parking garage like I always do. The problem there is that while we could walk through the hospital to get from Point A to Point B when we arrived, we couldn't do the same when it was time to leave. So I had to walk all the way around the hospital with Vivian. So yeah, by the time I got home I was completely done and ready for bed. And what do I spy hiding behind m Keurig on the chalkboard backsplash? A sweet little secret note.
- I found the BEST ceramic tray at the thrift store the other day - it is proudly sitting on my desk at work, holding my paperclips.
- I saw Batman vs. Superman on Friday, despite my reservations. It actually isn't as bad as the critics have said. It has a lot of issues, sure. But there was also a lot I liked about it. One thing I really liked? SO MANY VESTS. Vulture agrees with me.
- Easter went really well - Vivian had a great time and didn't end up too spoiled. It was great to hang out with all the kids in the beautiful weather on Easter Sunday!
- It was a double dose of movies this weekend since Kimberly and I headed to see Allegiant. It was decidedly okay, but dinner was awesome and the company was even better!
- I had my last travelling French court date until June last week. They always seem to cluster, so it's always a bit of a relief when a blast of them is done.
All right - I'm tapping out. I have a presentation tomorrow (I should probably start to work on that) and I'm still whipped from yesterday and the long weekend. Hope the Easter Bunny was good to you guys!