- I finally made it out to B&L Antiques on Hamilton Road in London and was not disappointed! Not only did I find another J. Moriarty London print (this time Sir Adam Beck's House) but I also found this nice little postcard of the St. Thomas City Hall for $1. They also have these amazing HBC posters from 1970 that are just beautiful. The pair of them are $295 and totally worth the money, but I've caught a bad case of the poors so I'll stick to my $1 postcard.
- Back in the fall Jenn went to Austin and brought me back a cute magnet as a souvenir, as she often does. Of course I dropped it in my car and immediately lost it. I worried that I had dropped it outside of my car and it actually ended up lost forever, but it finally turned up in my car this weekend! I figure it must have been stuck to a mechanism under the passenger seat and was finally shaken loose by the snow brush or something.
- I did lots of visiting this weekend, including going to visit my friend Amanda and her new baby, Leo. Vivian was quite charmed by him, but didn't want to hold him. I made up for it by holding him basically the entire afternoon that we were there.
- You know how sometimes you're really stressed out about making a phone call but you finally get up the courage to make the call and then it turns out to not be a big deal at all and there was nothing to stress about and you feel like you maybe can adult just a little bit? I had one of those moments today.
- Bored Elon Musk continues to be one of my favourite Twitter accounts. I still don't really "get" the whole Twitter thing and just check it pretty sporadically, but I do enjoy his ideas!
I think that's about all I can come up with - I just spent the better part of the last hour on the phone with Bell because apparently unplugging your modem to rearrange furniture is a terrible idea. Ugh.