- I finally found my way to Yardigans this week after hearing so many recommendations! I was really impressed - there's so much stuff there and it's all really reasonably priced. It seems to be more and more difficult to find furniture at thrift stores, but they had loads here! I was pretty partial to this campaign-style end table.
- The Oscar nominations have been announced and I could not be happier to see Mad Max: Fury Road with 10 nominations! I've got a lot of viewing to do before February 28th - we watched The Big Short on the weekend though and I loved it!
- Another way to get through the winter blues? By downloading Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on my phone, obvi.
- I love, love, love The Last Man on Earth, and this picture of Will Forte has me dying to see some new eps!
- I've been considering changing my chalkboard backsplash because I just wasn't using it and it felt so "I just discovered Pinterest in 2011" to me. But lately I've been using it, mostly to make little jokes to myself so I might keep it around.
- I ordered some pins from Do Not Disturb ages ago and have been nervously tracking their delivery progress online as they made their way from LA to Mississauga to Richmond, BC for some unknown reason. Finally they arrived today and I'm so happy with them!
- Wintertime seems to be podcast time for me, and since Serial has decided to only post a new episode every other week (ughhhhhh) I've been spending a lot of time listening to Guys We Fucked. It's definitely not for everyone, but I dig the honest discussions and stories from comedians. If you need something fun to listen to, check it out!
- We tried to take some cousin pictures yesterday, and this was about as good as it got out of probably 20 pictures. Brody is getting so big, and both of the girls just adore him.
I know there's something I'm forgetting, and I'll probably remember it as soon as I publish this post. Oh well. Lots to look forward to this week though - including going to see So You Think You Can Dance on Thursday (thanks, Kimberly!) and going to see a live magazine on Saturday (should be interesting!)
Have a week!