1. Go in search of printable fabric transfer paper.
2. Only find paper for inkjet printers, when you own a laser printer.
3. Give up on the printable transfer idea.
4. Go to Michaels and grab a random assortment of iron-on letters, paying no attention to what letters you might need.
5. Buy an assortment of tank tops.
6. Buy an iron.
7. Construct a makeshift ironing board on your living room floor.
8. Cut up the letters and realize you don't really have enough to make the phrases you want.
9. Begin to combine various sizes and flip letters upside down to try and make the phrases you want.
10. Realize that the shirts are kind of going to look like ransom notes, but be cool with it.
11. Begin the process of ironing the letters on.
12. Realize that you are either not following the directions correctly or the letters are faulty.
13. Give up on the letters entirely and just take a Sharpie to a white tank.
14. Try a metallic Sharpie on a black tank and realize that doesn't work super well.
15. Buy bleach.
16. Use a paintbrush to paint bleach on the black tank.
17. Deem your efforts at least satisfactory and decidedly punk rock.
18. Continue to picket in a lacklustre manner, but now with cool shirts.