- Vivian finally got to meet her cousin Brody on Friday and she was so excited! It worked out well that she needed to get some booster shots that day, so I could bribe her into getting through the shots so she could see Brody afterwards. She was a little trepidatious at first, but quickly warmed up to him and was eager to hold him.
- Wednesday was a beautiful day, and I got to spend it walking to the cenotaph to observe the Remembrance Day service. This is the second year in a row that I've walked down with my coworkers and it's such a nice tradition. The beautiful fall day was just the icing on the cake.
- Because of the bank holiday on Wednesday I ended up getting paid a day early, which was a very welcome surprise!
- The Mindy Project is back on CityTV! The new episodes have been on Hulu for a while now, but it's finally on in Canada. I'm watching last night's episode as I type this and it's so good to see everyone back!
- Netflix has done the world a favour by bringing us W/ Bob and David. It's so awesome - anything with Bob Odenkirk and David Cross is worthwhile. We watched most of it on Saturday night, but still have the special to get through - I kind of want to save it since there's only 5 episodes!
- Potentially more exciting than meeting her new cousin, Vivian and I also met Jay Baruchel on Saturday! I got the insider info from my dude that he was shopping at Heroes. Just out with his family being a normal person. Initially I didn't want to bother him, but when he was browsing in the warehouse on his own I took the chance to ask for a picture. He was very gracious and polite, even though Vivian thought he didn't really sound like Hiccup. It's pretty weird seeing a celebrity in London, but I was so glad that he's just as nice in person as he seems in movies.
I've got another busy week this week, then things should start to ease up a bit with my last week of classes next week - at least for this semester. I have a few posts sitting in my draft folder and am quickly closing in on my 1000th blog post so hopefully I'll be able to crack that soon!