Friday, 5 June 2015

DMX To-Do List

It should come as a surprise to no one that I occasionally (or often) come up with bizarre ideas.  I mean, I think they're awesome but I can see how some people would think they're bizarre.  So the other day as I was cutting the grass and listening to DMX I realized how often he lists what needs to happen.

Not sure what I mean?  Well take a listen to X Gon' Give It To You.



For whatever reason it struck me as hilarious that his To-Do List for the song would look like this:


Yes, I went to the trouble of making a note just to satisfy myself of this hilarious joke.

Now check out the Ruff Ryders' Anthem.


Again, his To-Do List is a little something like this.


Obviously this idea needs to be expanded to some t-shirts.  I found this site where I can make my own hipsterrific Helvetica custom tees, so it's probably something that needs to happen.  My market research (i.e. - one quick Google image search for "DMX shirts") has shown that there are currently no DMX To-Do List shirts available to consumers.  People need this in their lives, and I need to bring this to the world.

You're welcome.

No comments: