Hello, Friends! I hope you've all enjoyed your long Easter weekend! Somehow I ended up with an excess of free time this weekend and managed to have one-on-one hangout time with five separate friends! This is basically unheard of in my world. A good weekend indeed! And even more treats!
- ALL OF THE SNOW HAS MELTED OUT OF MY DRIVEWAY. This is extremely exciting information.
- I went to see Furious 7 on Saturday with Kimberly and it was everything we were hoping it would be. It also made us both cry. Fast and Furious movies are a real rollercoaster of emotions, yo.
- I got a new laptop after sorely needing one for a few years. It's nothing too fancy, but it seems to do the trick of helping me get some work done and also watch some movies!
- Did anyone else see these messages on Netflix on April Fools' Day? They kept popping up for me, and I haven't seen them since. There was "Do your homework" "Go back to work" and "Go outside" for sure. Well played, Netflix.
- Have you watched the newest trailer for Mad Max: Fury Road? If you haven't, you need to go and watch it right now. It looks bonkers good - and I'm even more excited that Tom Hardy is reportedly on board for more movies!
- I managed most of a Godfather marathon this past weekend - well, two thirds of one at least. That one is a long haul.
- I also got around to watching The Babadook, which I quite enjoyed.
- I finally tracked down some Tahiti Treat and have been hoarding it away in my fridge waiting for just the right time to enjoy it!
- It never fails to amuse me when I see a bunny on Easter Weekend - it's the Easter Bunny!
- This smiley face was also pretty excited about the Easter Bunny - and her sparkly new shoes!
- And of course it was the return of Mad Men for the final episodes. I'm not ready for this show to end, but I'm glad they're not going to drag it out any longer. Jenn and I celebrated the event separately, but together.
Have a great (and hopefully short!) week, everyone! I love that four day weekend of Easter - definitely helps to break things up! Some fun things on the go for this week too - including Vivian's first dance competition!