At long, long last it is MARCH! It may not be an instant spring out there, but it's something. I'm already getting that spring cleaning itch!
- Vivian and I got to hang out with some friends on Saturday night - she was so pumped to play with a baby! I was pretty happy about it too! And it was fun to hang out with the moms!
- It was time to say goodbye to Parks & Recreation this past week - one of my favourite shows. I loved the ending, it just warmed my little public servant heart.
- Very exciting news this week since both Chuck Palahniuk and Ernest Cline have new books coming out!
- This picture just makes me so happy. And yes, apparently I was up checking Instagram at midnight taking screencaps of things. Be envious of my life.
- I had a meeting at the bank this week (mortgage renewal, super fun stuff) and the bank only has metered parking. Not a big deal, I threw some money in the meter and hoped for the best. As I was leaving, the advisor asked how much I had spent on parking so she could reimburse me. I said I wasn't sure, it wasn't a big deal I had just thrown whatever change I had in there. She then reached in the drawer and handed me like $4. I was completely amused by a bank just handing me money for nothing.
- After months of searching I finally found a Wonder Woman toy that is appropriate for a 4 year old girl. It was shockingly difficult and became a massive thorn in my side. I haven't given her the set yet, I'm thinking of saving it until Easter. She'll be so pumped though!
- Vivian is turning into quite the little movie buff. She's discovered The Wizard of Oz now and told me today, "It's a really great movie, mommy."
- The only thing that elevates a VIP movie experience is wearing my new dress and eating deep fried pickles when I'm there!
- It was my lovely grandma's birthday yesterday and it was so nice for us to get together for a dinner with her. Lucas wasn't thrilled about those sparklers, but Vivian loved handing out the cupcakes to everyone!
- Is there anything better in the world than fresh sheets on a bed?
Enjoy this week, guys! It's supposed to go all the way up to 0 degrees tomorrow! Time to bust out the shorts!