- In order to stay warm I spent a good portion of my weekend on the couch eating yummy chili.
- Zack Snyder released the first image of Jason Momoa as Aquaman and I am SO ON BOARD.
- I went to a trivia night on Saturday night and even though we didn't win (still kicking ourselves for some of those answers!) it was a great time!
- I have been listening to this song constantly - like I literally listened to it four times in a row the other day. I am obsessed and am in desperate need of an open sunroof with this blasting.
- I ventured into the Banana Republic Factory Store the other day. I'd heard mixed reviews about their stock but I was really impressed! I managed to take this dress home with me for $37 - now I just need an event so I can wear it!
- There was no court at work last week which meant that I got all kinds of other work done while I was hanging out at my desk, plus I spent the week in my slippers, which should always be an option in the workplace.
- Anna Kendrick and Lupita Nyong'o were killing it at the Oscars - definitely my favourite looks. And yes, these are from my phone when I was frantically looking up images to text to people for red carpet commentary.
- Yet another screencap lurking on my phone - I love Wrist Soiree's stuff and can't wait for these new pieces to go up on the site. I am loving those sparkly star bracelets!
And now time to continue my regularly scheduled time watching TV in bed. Stay warm out there, friends!