Monday, 23 February 2015

Treats of the Week - Chilly and Chili

It's cold out.  Like really cold.  And I know I'm a giant whiner, but I don't care.  I'm too cold to care.
  • In order to stay warm I spent a good portion of my weekend on the couch eating yummy chili.

  • Zack Snyder released the first image of Jason Momoa as Aquaman and I am SO ON BOARD.

  • I went to a trivia night on Saturday night and even though we didn't win (still kicking ourselves for some of those answers!) it was a great time!
  • I have been listening to this song constantly - like I literally listened to it four times in a row the other day.  I am obsessed and am in desperate need of an open sunroof with this blasting.

  • I ventured into the Banana Republic Factory Store the other day.  I'd heard mixed reviews about their stock but I was really impressed!  I managed to take this dress home with me for $37 - now I just need an event so I can wear it!

  • There was no court at work last week which meant that I got all kinds of other work done while I was hanging out at my desk, plus I spent the week in my slippers, which should always be an option in the workplace.

  • Anna Kendrick and Lupita Nyong'o were killing it at the Oscars - definitely my favourite looks.  And yes, these are from my phone when I was frantically looking up images to text to people for red carpet commentary.






  • Yet another screencap lurking on my phone - I love Wrist Soiree's stuff and can't wait for these new pieces to go up on the site.  I am loving those sparkly star bracelets!



And now time to continue my regularly scheduled time watching TV in bed.  Stay warm out there, friends!

No comments: