Very exciting news, people. Apparently Tahiti Treat - that delicious and elusive fruit punch pop - is back on the market. I haven't found any yet (I hear there's some in Forest!) but I am on the hunt and recruiting people for my quest.
Other treats this week...
- I love my fellow Ham Cats at GOMI, especially when our fearless leader Party Pants posts things like this...
- I've been watching Master of Sex (almost done the first season!) and I am really enjoying it - especially the super clever title sequence!
- I always love it when strangers will give me their Canadian Tire money, even if it's only 15 cents!
- I finally got around to watching Blade Runner for the first time - nerd cred intact!
- This is the kind of thing that makes me laugh in a grocery store.
- Lazy times on a couch with a blanket and reading make for a lovely weekend.
- I shook things up for this weekend by making pizza instead of ordering it all the time! Artichoke, spinach and tomato!
- I had some good luck thrifting this week - almost too good! I'll do a post soon!
- I got my other London plates hung up on the Wall O London - I should be the City of London's employee of the year for this.