Monday, 9 February 2015

Treats of the Week - Tahiti Treat

Very exciting news, people.  Apparently Tahiti Treat - that delicious and elusive fruit punch pop - is back on the market.  I haven't found any yet (I hear there's some in Forest!) but I am on the hunt and recruiting people for my quest.



Other treats this week...

  • I love my fellow Ham Cats at GOMI, especially when our fearless leader Party Pants posts things like this...


  • I've been watching Master of Sex (almost done the first season!) and I am really enjoying it - especially the super clever title sequence!

  • I always love it when strangers will give me their Canadian Tire money, even if it's only 15 cents!
  • I finally got around to watching Blade Runner for the first time - nerd cred intact!
  • This is the kind of thing that makes me laugh in a grocery store.


  • Lazy times on a couch with a blanket and reading make for a lovely weekend.
  • I shook things up for this weekend by making pizza instead of ordering it all the time!  Artichoke, spinach and tomato!


  • I had some good luck thrifting this week - almost too good!  I'll do a post soon!

  • I got my other London plates hung up on the Wall O London - I should be the City of London's employee of the year for this.



  • These are not good at all.  If you find a bag of them you should probably just bring them straight to me so I can dispose of them for you.  It's really for the best.



No comments: