Friday, 6 February 2015

Pictures that live on my phone

I am a pretty big texter.  I love how quickly you can get information back and forth.  I love how you can stay in touch with someone all day even if you're not really saying much of anything.  I love how jokes can play out over multiple messages or you can volley a joke back and forth long after it's stopped being funny.  And I love, love, love having the perfect picture to send to someone to drive a joke home.  That's why there are certain pictures that just lurk in my phone - waiting for the perfect moment and the perfect person.

This makes me laugh every. single. time.


When someone is having a bad day and you want to be supportive but also mock them.


When someone is having a good day and you want to be supportive but also mock them.


Bad breakup?  In the middle of a movie/tv marathon?  Starting a new book?  Jay-Z is always appropriate.



"So, how was your day?"  "Ugh, long and hard."


Time for another inane boycott!


I'm sorry, are you not hopping up and down excited over Jurassic World and Chris Pratt and the raptor gang?


Shortly after writing this I learned that I can texts gifs, thereby completely changing my texting game much to the chagrin of my friends. Consider yourselves warned.

No comments: