Wednesday, 7 January 2015

Go Gif Yourself

So when I'm working on a blog post I usually take a bunch of pictures, upload them all into a post and then decide which ones to use from there.  I find it easier to decide which ones I like best that way.  What I didn't realize was that when I do that, since my Blogger account is linked to my Google+ account (which I have zero idea how to use) Google does helpful things sometimes.  Apparently Google thinks it's useful to turn those series of photos into gifs.  Why I would ever need these, I'm not sure.  But, I think they're kind of entertaining, if only to give an idea of how many pictures I'll take for a blog post.  Enjoy!


Hmm, do I like skinnier with my cardigan over my boobs or not over my boobs...


Taking pictures in crowds is not awkward at all.


The people in the background make this one.


Sorry Blair, but I think this is a gif of you picking your nose.


Best one!



If she would stand still I wouldn't have to take so many pictures.


No comments: