I swear it's still summer out there, even though it's freezing cold out at the moment. Not complaining, just observing.
- Thursday night was the Tegan & Sara/Weezer show in London and I had an amazing time. It was the perfect weather, perfect company, perfect evening. I'm going to do a whole post about it because it was so straight up ridiculous, don't you worry.
- Unexpectedly running into old friends
- I saw a dad at Target taking his 3 little boys up and down the escalators over and over and over again. It was pretty darn adorable.
- I finished season 2 of Homeland - such intrigue!
- It was San Diego Comic Con, and while I wasn't there (AGAIN) I did do my best to OD on information and news. The new trailer for Mad Max looks ridiculously badass - I can't freaking wait!
- Seeing where the evening takes me.
- Mom and I took these two maniacs for a Day out with Thomas, and had a great time
- Surprise flowers showing up at my desk at work.
Have a week!