Monday, 29 December 2014

Treats of the Week - A Week of Sundays

Happy post-Christmas friends! I hope you're lucky like me and are off work for a few days - enjoying that lazy period of time between Christmas and New Year's where ever day feels like a Sunday. I had a great Christmas and am not ready to go back to reality yet! 

My day today has been spent doing something I've wanted to do for years - a Star Wars marathon. Only Episode IV, V, and VI mind you, but it's still been a lovely day.


And it's been made even better by snacks!


I am notorious for judging wine by their labels. I've had my eye on this badass bottle for quite some time and can't wait to finally crack into it!


Like I said, we had a great Christmas. Vivian managed well with very few meltdowns and loved all of her gifts! 


Like many people I managed to watch The Interview after aome difficulty of managing stupid YouTube and my TV. I thought it was good, but not amazing. Mostly I'm just glad that I was able to watch it!

I also managed to burn my way through the first season of The Knick, which I really enjoyed. It was pretty dark but so well done - I especially loved the score. Looking forward to a second season for sure!

I put together a Lego set for Lucas that was for recommended ages 8-14. It was one of the most difficult tasks of my life.

Vivian has always been fond of spooky things and she's taking more of an interest in Tim Burton. We watched The Corpse Bride the other night and now she's asking to watch The Nightmare Before Christmas.

I'm going to do another post about Vivian and her new drum pad, but I've been so pleased at how well she's taken to it! She even starts by saying, "A one, two, a one, two, three, four!



All right folks, I'm calling it quits because I'm posting from my phone and it's annoying. Enjoy yourselves ringing in 2015, even though New Year's Eve is a stupid dumb holiday. 

No comments: