Thursday, 18 December 2014

ISFJ

I've always liked personality quizzes - takes me back to the days of reading YM and Seventeen magazine (remember when they would have a whole issue that was ALL QUIZZES?!) and that feeling that you would be able to solve all your problems just as soon as you find out what your backpack says about you or some such shit.


I'd heard about the 16 Personalities quiz around the old interwebs but figured it would be just as silly and basic as any other quiz.  So I took it and was shocked when my results came up to be scary accurate.  Apparently I'm an ISFJ - dedicated, loyal, the social introvert who retains information like crazy, is always more concerned about others than myself, is somehow both a constant procrastinator and completely reliable, and has a tendency to bottle up my own emotions.  It was pretty amazing.  There was no part of it where I was thinking, "Hmm, nope that part's not me".  It was bang on.  It even said that ISFJs will commonly work as public servants.

It's a fun way to kill 10 minutes if nothing else - go check it out and let me know what you turn out to be!  You can take the quiz here.

ISFJs unite!

No comments: