- I took Vivian to Storybook Gardens to check out a live My Little Pony/Equestria Girls show. It was pretty great - Vivian enjoyed it and we had a nice little morning out together. Only a few meltdowns on the way out, typical.
- While we were waiting in line for the slide I told Vivian that was her last ride because it was our last ticket. I was kind of glad it was our last ticket because I was done, but a nice man behind us offered Vivian one of their tickets so she could go on another ride. The kindness of strangers.
- I received a whole bunch of new (to me) movies while I was sick, which was perfect. I've been watching lots of documentaries - it's so nice to have them handy!
- Antibiotics are a wonderful thing - turns out I was sick with strep throat and they kicked it right out of me.
- I went to see Sin City 2 and really enjoyed it. I'm kind of a sucker for those highly-visual movies though, and I thought the 3D was really well done.
- Labour Day ended up being a great day with time spent on the beach and eating way too much food at mom's for dinner.
- Even though I didn't have to get much in the way of school supplies for Vivian this year, that didn't mean I could pass them up for myself! Yay new pens!
Next week treats will be on Monday, fo shizz!