Monday, 8 September 2014

Treats of the Week - Happy Birthday, Jenn!

This past week not only included run of the mill treats, but was also my dear Jenn's birthday and housewarming celebration!  And so, just for her, the very first treat will be to wish my Constant a very happy birthday.  Anyone who puts up with my ridiculous texting (and even encourages it) deserves only good things.


And so, lovely, here is a dancing Marnie gif, just for you.


In other treat news...

  • I went to see the 30th anniversary re-release of Ghostbusters and it was just as awesome as I remember it.  I was especially digging that crazy cool style that only Annie Potts can pull off.  The beers after the movie weren't too shabby either!

  • Vivian's first day (and second and third days) of school has gone off pretty much without a hitch so far!  I'm so relieved that she's enjoying it!
  • I saw a random guy strolling down the street today with his headphones on, just air drumming away.
  • My mom paid for my groceries yesterday - just a few things for lunches this week, but it was very nice and much appreciated!
  • I have been making some serious headway on clearing out my PVR before all the new fall tv shows come back!  Priorities!
  • I did a terrible, terrible thing and ordered the new Pretzel Crust Pizza from Little Caesar's.  It's ridiculous.  It's a pretzel crust, then a cheese sauce instead of pizza sauce, then more cheese, and pepperoni.  The whole thing is ridiculously salty and delicious and I basically hated myself after eating it but now I want another.  And it was only $6!  Hot n' Ready!  Dangerous, dangerous stuff.

On that greasy and delicious note, have a treat-filled week!



No comments: