Wednesday, 17 September 2014

Outfit of the Day - Office-Appropriate Batman

I'm a pretty firm believer in the theory that you can wear practically any t-shirt paired with a skirt and a cardigan and it instantly makes it office-appropriate.  Possibly because it's a theory that I came up with because I wanted to wear t-shirts to work.  Still, it makes sense.

I got this Batman shirt at Target in the summer, and it's become one of my weekend staples - I like that it's obviously a Batman shirt, but that it's different and colourful and not just your standard yellow symbol on a black shirt.  Not that I don't like those shirts too, but this one is just a little more fun I think.  I'm still getting used to tucking shirts in, but I've been doing it a little more lately with a skirt and it does make for a cleaner line.


T-Shirt - Target
Cardigan - Old Navy
Skirt - Maurices
Shoes - Old Navy


No comments: