Friday, 8 August 2014

Let me tell you a secret...

I'm going to let you in on the greatest product ever.  It will change your life.  It will turn you into an addict.  It will make you flip your hair around like a crazy person.

This is Herra Protect Hair Perfume.


And no, this isn't sponsored or anything, although I wish to crap it was because I go through this stuff like crazy and could really use a sponsorship.  I'm just telling you about this out of the goodness of my heart because it's amazing.

I don't use any hair product.  So when my mom gave me a bottle of this in my stocking at Christmas, I wasn't too pumped.  Sure it smelled pretty, but does my hair really need perfume?  It seemed a little odd, and excessive.  My sister was all over it because she's a smoker and likes to have it to freshen up her hair, but I wasn't as into it.

Then, for whatever reason, I started spraying it on my hair.  Just a couple of spritzes after I blow dry it, nothing too crazy.  And what's that?  It smells CRAZY GOOD.  Like to the point that I constantly get people saying that I smell good and then I shake my head around like a lunatic saying that it's my hair.  It also makes your hair nice and shiny and healthy-looking and smooth and awesome and it's just heaven in a freaking bottle.

Now I go through bottles like mad, and if I happen to forget to spritz some on at the start of the day I feel naked and exposed.  It's terrible, I'm such an addict.  Jenn even saw me getting ready one day and commented on how ceremonial I was with this stuff.  I then assaulted her with an explanation of how awesome it is.

Seriously, track some down.  Or come and smell my hair, it's amazing, I promise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This intrigues me and I want. Where do you buy it?

Ashlie Hawkins said...

I get it through my mom since she's a hair stylist. You should be able to find it at any beauty supply type place though, or a salon!