Tuesday, 8 July 2014

Outfit of the Day - I don't always wear stripes

I have a new coworker.  She's only been in the building a few weeks, but the other day she asked me, "Do you always wear stripes?"  Because apparently owning 4 striped dresses, 3 striped skirts, and 2 striped tops means that you get a reputation for wearing stripes.

So I made a point of wearing a non-striped outfit, just for her.  I don't think I've shown this dress yet - it's nothing special, but I really love it.  It's perfect for in the summer - nice and light and comfy, but easy to layer in the winter.  I got it in the spring from Old Navy and loved it so much that I ordered it in two other colours, but because Old Navy is stupid the other colours didn't fit right and looked dumb.  So I only have it in grey.

Anyway - the dress is cute and plain, but I added this new belt to it, just so I could have a little hint of stripes happening!  I found the belt the other day on clearance for $4.99!  I like to wrap the end of my belt around in a loop so it makes a little bow.





So there, a day without stripes.  And no polka dots either!  It was a boring day.

Belt - Smart Set
Sandals - Target


No comments: