Summer is officially here and it's so nice, isn't it? I refuse to complain about cutting the grass or the heat or anything even remotely-summer related. Only good things this summer, my friends.
- I can't remember if I've mentioned this on here yet or not, but Joe Fresh has the best tank tops right now. They're just nice, light cotton ones that aren't too tight/too loose, too short/too long, too heavy/too light. Even better - they're only $6 each, and you can wear a normal bra with them. So far I have 4, and I might end up with one in every colour.
- Impromptu Taco Bell lunches are the best kind of Taco Bell lunches.
- The newest season of Archer is up on Netflix! This could have happened sometime ago, but I just noticed it so it's new information to me.
- Strawberries are out and my mom has already made jam. So I basically intend to eat only peanut butter and jam sandwiches for the next several days.
- Jenn and I had a lovely evening out this weekend - an evening that started out with a little of this at the VIP.
Going for the pitcher at the VIP was definitely the right choice price-wise, but not so much the right choice bladder-wise.
- Also at the movie we encountered an employee who was walking through the lobby beatboxing. Just randomly walking around, audibly beatboxing.
- Vivian has been making some serious progress when it comes to using the potty - so exciting!
- This spinach pizza from Oh! Pizza... in Port Franks is the greatest pizza in the entire world. I could seriously eat the entire thing by myself.
- The news of Rian Johnson being involved with Star Wars: Episodes VIII and IX made me a deliriously happy nerd.
- I got one of those little tech wallets for my evening out with Jenn, and it was probably the best $10 I've spent. Just enough room for my phone, some cash, and a couple of cards. Perfect!