Monday, 23 June 2014

Treats of the Week - Officially Summer

Summer is officially here and it's so nice, isn't it?  I refuse to complain about cutting the grass or the heat or anything even remotely-summer related.  Only good things this summer, my friends.

  • I can't remember if I've mentioned this on here yet or not, but Joe Fresh has the best tank tops right now.  They're just nice, light cotton ones that aren't too tight/too loose, too short/too long, too heavy/too light.  Even better - they're only $6 each, and you can wear a normal bra with them.  So far I have 4, and I might end up with one in every colour.
  • Impromptu Taco Bell lunches are the best kind of Taco Bell lunches.
  • The newest season of Archer is up on Netflix!  This could have happened sometime ago, but I just noticed it so it's new information to me.
  • Strawberries are out and my mom has already made jam.  So I basically intend to eat only peanut butter and jam sandwiches for the next several days.
  • Jenn and I had a lovely evening out this weekend - an evening that started out with a little of this at the VIP.



Going for the pitcher at the VIP was definitely the right choice price-wise, but not so much the right choice bladder-wise.

  • Also at the movie we encountered an employee who was walking through the lobby beatboxing.  Just randomly walking around, audibly beatboxing.  
  • Vivian has been making some serious progress when it comes to using the potty - so exciting!
  • This spinach pizza from Oh! Pizza... in Port Franks is the greatest pizza in the entire world.  I could seriously eat the entire thing by myself.



  • The news of Rian Johnson being involved with Star Wars: Episodes VIII and IX made me a deliriously happy nerd.
  • I got one of those little tech wallets for my evening out with Jenn, and it was probably the best $10 I've spent.  Just enough room for my  phone, some cash, and a couple of cards.  Perfect!




No comments: