- The nice lady at Starbucks actually took the time to get my name right on my order. I'm so used to having my name spelled wrong, it was quite the treat to have it done right!
- Compliments are always lovely. This week I seemed to get a lot of compliments on my necklace, which is kind of weird since I've had it for so long now. Always appreciated though.
- I went to see Locke the other day and I really loved it. It's a very unique movie - Tom Hardy is the only actor on screen for the whole movie, and the entire movie takes place in the car with him on the phone. It was really well done though - Tom Hardy is amazing in it, I really recommend it.
- I've been working hard at weaning myself off of artificial sweeteners and I finally managed to do it this week! No more sweetener in my coffee and no more diet pop for me! It's made a huge difference.
- Vivian had another dance recital this week and it was amazing. I can't say enough good things about this dance studio and the incredible talent that is there. I'll do a whole post about that later though. It was impossible to get a clear picture of these little tap dancers - they were so excited!
- I went to see the season finale of Game of Thrones on the big screen at Silver City last night and it was amazing! So much fun to see all that action on a big, beautiful screen! I loved that they showed trailers for all the new fall TV shows too - it was pretty awesome!
|In the perch seat, obviously the best.|
- Also while at the theater, Jenn and I had a super chatty little movie snack maker who asked what she wanted on her chicken burger and then let us get some guacamole on there. Guac should be a standard condiment on everything.
- My brother Matt turns 18 today - which is just insane. He's so grown up and has become such an awesome person, I just love him like crazy.
- Despite my allergies that have been killing me the last few days I managed to make it out to the driving range to hit a bucket of balls. It was my first time swinging a club since before my surgery, so I was anxious to see how my swing was now. I don't have to modify my swing anymore, so it's taking some getting used to but I was driving pretty good! Bring it!
Have a week!