Monday, 9 June 2014

Treats of the Week - Binge TV

If you're like me you've probably spent a good portion of the weekend consuming the newest season of Orange in the New Black on Netflix.  Is there anything better than wasting an evening watching TV?  I don't think so.


  • In the same vein, I also burned through the first season of House of Cards this week.  So. Much. TV.
  • I was at The Beat Goes On this week to pick up some stuff and noticed that they had a section of the CDs labelled for "J to tha Lo", which entertained me to no end.  I forgot to take a picture, but trust me it's there.
  • It was Blair's 4th birthday last Thursday and they had the perfect weather for her party on Saturday.  Vivian had a great time hanging out with her cousin and all the other kids.  Plus, matching dresses.




  •  Vivian tried on her costume for her next dance recital - it's safe to say she's pretty pumped about it.



  •  Sleeping in on a Saturday morning - heaven.
  • I have one sad little peony plant (bush?) in the front yard that usually only yields one or two blooms.  I've got one right now and am hoping there will be more, but that one bloom is worth it.
  • Being reminded of the awesomeness that is the Vanilla Ice opus, "Ice Ice Baby"
  • I got hooked on the Blendoku app on the weekend - such a random game, you just have to put different colours in order.  Just one of those randomly addictive things.
  • Mom and I took the kids for a trek by the river to climb a sand dune.  Love that view.





Have a week!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I started HoC on Sunday and just finished about 9 o'clock this evening... Loved it! When you think about all the things that could be binged on, a TV show doesn't seems so bad. Happy watching!