Thursday, 29 May 2014

Very Vivian - Quick Bits

It's been awhile since I've done a Vivian post, and to be honest it's because I haven't really known what to say.  Things have been busy, but normal with Vivian, so instead of one big post I thought I would throw together something with some quick Vivian news.


  • Vivian and Blair passed their most recent session of swimming lessons - on to Salamander!



  • Today while riding in the car and listening to the radio - "Mommy, this 'Turn Down for What'.  This my favourite song."
  • She has basically been living on Arrowroot cookies with Nutella on them.  Whatevs.
  • Grandma got her some new Bogs boots for Easter and she's basically been living in them
  • She's been doing super well at riding her new bike from Easter - so nice to take her to the park down the street on her bike!
  • She has another dance recital coming up, this time with two numbers.  I can't wait to see her out there in her little tap shoes!
  • She's been going to nursery school with Blair once a week, which has been awesome for a lot of reasons.  It's been so fun to hear her come home talking about her teachers and her school - I can't wait for her to start JK in the fall!
Yeah - not a whole lot going on right now!  But now that I've said that I'm sure she will come up with some new adventure tomorrow!


No comments: