Monday, 12 May 2014

Treats of the Week - Hey, remember what a sunburn is?

Holy cow, I actually have a touch of a sunburn.  I'd almost forgotten what happens when you are outside in the sun for extended periods of time.  Science!  Here's the week's treats - hope everyone had a lovely Mother's Day!


  • Scoring a great downtown parking spot - and then not getting a parking ticket when you really should have.
  • The magnolia trees are all in bloom and it looks so pretty!  I'd love to have a big magnolia tree in my yard one day.
  • I went to see Neighbours on the weekend (and yes, I will insist on spelling it with a U) and it was even funnier than I was expecting it to be - I had a great time.
  • I had a great Mother's Day all around - flowers, gift cards, great weather, time with family and time at the beach.  Plus I got to eat Subway, which pretty much makes the day perfect.

  • Driving around just so you can finish listening to a good song on the radio.
  • People who leave their Superbucks receipts behind at the gas station - I will take that 23 cents, thank you!
  • Text message exchanges like this with my mother...



No comments: