Monday, 28 April 2014

Treats of the Week - Candy Crush is taking over

It's been a week.  Here's the treats!
  • After a couple of weeks of being horrifically behind on my Bloglovin feed, I am finally caught up!  I was behind by over 200 posts and am now trying to keep it to a manageable amount.  Priorities.
  • Candy Crush is real!!!  I saw these at Target, amazing.



  • I've been watching Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey and I think it's safe to say that I'm smarter already.
  • I also went to see the documentary Tim's Vermeer, and loved it!  You should definitely check it out - it was really remarkable.
  • New sunglasses that are aviators AND include polka dots?  Perfect for me!
  • Vivian is going through a growth spurt or a bug of some sort.  She's been pretty weepy and cuddly the last few days.  Obviously, that's not a treat.  But having her take a nap on a Saturday afternoon?  I'll take it.
  • I finally got my raking done this past weekend, so I'm no longer that house on the street.
Have an awesome week, everybody!


No comments: