- Vivian wasn't quite done with iPad time when it was time for her bath, so she set it up on a stool in the bathroom.
She was also watching this video, which is pretty entertaining.
- I went to see The Grand Budapest Hotel on the weekend, and I really enjoyed it. Interestingly enough, the crew I went to see it with didn't think it was that awesome. It's definitely a bit different than Wes Anderson's other stuff, but I liked the whole "story within a story" feel of it.
- This is a little embarrassing, but I'm featured in the alumni profile of the Brescia Arts and Humanities newsletter this month. It's not a bit deal AT ALL, but my mom thinks that it is, so I had better post the link. You can check it out here. This is also a test to see if my mom actually reads the blog.
- Game of Thrones is back and more badass than ever! I might have already seen episode 2, and it is pretty wild. Can't wait to hear everyone's reactions!
- I keep forgetting to post about this, but Worn on TV is my new obsession site. So handy!
- Vivian's schedule got a little thrown out of whack because of a change of her dance class - luckily it's been resolved with some help from my sister, and now Vivian and Blair will get to spend some more time together.
- This nicer weather also means that my stupid cats have been spending more time outside - always a welcome event!