Monday, 7 April 2014

Treats of the Week - April Showers

It's raining outside, which is an incredibly welcome change.  Hopefully it helps to clean up the yard a bit, as I have a pile of yardwork waiting for me this weekend!


  • Vivian wasn't quite done with iPad time when it was time for her bath, so she set it up on a stool in the bathroom.

She was also watching this video, which is pretty entertaining.
  • I went to see The Grand Budapest Hotel on the weekend, and I really enjoyed it.  Interestingly enough, the crew I went to see it with didn't think it was that awesome.  It's definitely a bit different than Wes Anderson's other stuff, but I liked the whole "story within a story" feel of it.
  • This is a little embarrassing, but I'm featured in the alumni profile of the Brescia Arts and Humanities newsletter this month.  It's not a bit deal AT ALL, but my mom thinks that it is, so I had better post the link.  You can check it out here.  This is also a test to see if my mom actually reads the blog.
  • Game of Thrones is back and more badass than ever!  I might have already seen episode 2, and it is pretty wild.  Can't wait to hear everyone's reactions!
  • I keep forgetting to post about this, but Worn on TV is my new obsession site.  So handy!
  • Vivian's schedule got a little thrown out of whack because of a change of her dance class - luckily it's been resolved with some help from my sister, and now Vivian and Blair will get to spend some more time together.
  • This nicer weather also means that my stupid cats have been spending more time outside - always a welcome event!


No comments: