Thursday, 24 April 2014

Outfit of the Day - What one does wear to a burlesque

To go along with that little review of the burlesque show, I wanted to do a post with what I decided to wear to it.  As I predicted, after too much consideration I ended up just wearing stuff I already had because I'm too lazy to figure anything else out.  I went with a subdued sexy hipster chic kind of thing.  At least, that's what I'm calling it.


The black bra under a white shirt was as racy as I was going to go for the evening.  And check it - I even dressed it up with an accessory!  Ooh, fancy necklace from Forever 21.  Damn cheap jewellery, my neck felt hot and itchy the whole night.


That was the best I could do to take a picture of the necklace without it seeming like I was taking a picture of my boobs.

I ended up loving the outfit, and Jenn has deemed it my "official go-to outfit for going out type events".  So if you invite me to something that takes place after 8pm and is not an appropriate occasion for yoga pants you can basically expect me to be wearing this.

Jeggings - Maurices
T-shirt - Maurices
Blazer - Suzy Shier
Necklace - Forever 21
Shoes - Target

No comments: