Monday, 24 March 2014

Treats of the Week - We will not speak of the weather

Moving right along...


  • Frozen came out on DVD this week, making my life that much easier.
  • My friend Kimberly and I went to see Divergent on the weekend.  The movie was pretty true to the book, and it was a fun night.  The best part was that Theo James, who plays Four in the movie, gets sexier and sexier as the movie goes on.  Damn.  And he's 29, so it's not creepy.  We checked.
  • Also at the movies, there was a sweet girl who was just learning how to work at the concession.  In typical fashion, I was giving her a hard time and joking around.  I ordered my fancy nachos, which she had never made before.  She decided that they needed lettuce on them, even though that's definitely not how they usually come.  I told her I would Instagram it and it would be the newest sensation.  I took a picture, but it was too dark in the theater.

  • Singing along in the car to an album you haven't listened to in a really long time, but still know every word.
  • Hearing Vivian telling people that my friend has a baby in her belly.  (She does actually have a baby in her belly, so it was cute and not terrible.)
  • Getting my garage door opener fixed - no more terrible screeching around here!






No comments: