Monday, 3 March 2014

Treats of the Week - Oscar Gold and Walk-in Clinics

Keeping it short and sweet this week, since I have a three-year old with an ear infection and stayed up way too late last night due to the Oscars!




  • Living so close to a walk-in clinic is awesome.  I was able to realize that Vivian had an ear infection (the uncontrollable crying and pulling at her ear was a pretty good indication), take her to the walk-in clinic, go to Shoppers, get her prescription, and get her home and in bed in about 45 minutes. 
  • It was the Oscars last night and I got to spend the evening watching it with an awesome bunch of people.  I managed to pull off a tie in the Oscar pool with my lovely friend Jeannette!
  • We went to an adoption party on the weekend and it was such a loving and awesome experience with members of the bio family, foster family, and forever family.  
  • Two words - American Netflix.
  • I took Vivian to the library after work today and she had a blast looking at the books, playing on the computer, and checking out all the toys.  I don't know why I don't take her more often - I'll have to make a point to do so in the future!
And with that, I have to catch up on last night's episodes of GIRLS and True Detective!

No comments: