Monday, 20 January 2014

Treats of the Week - Free Purses and Fluffy Robes

I have basically been sick on and off since going back to work after my surgery.  I've moved on from being "still sick" or "sick again" and have just come to accept that this is how I live now, in a perpetual state of sneezing and congestion.  It's dumb.  These things are not.


  • A stranger letting you go ahead of them in line at the grocery store.
  • It was my brother Brent's birthday on the weekend, and I actually got to see him.  He travels a lot for work, so it was nice to be able to see him even for a minute on his birthday weekend.  
  • I spotted this purse at my mom's on the weekend, and she told me that my grandma got it at Winners and then decided she didn't like it so she gave it to my mom.  Mom didn't like it either, so I snagged it.  Yay for a free Nine West purse!  I still love my coral kiss-lock purse, but it's looking a little worse for the wear these days.  Plus this new one provides lots more room for movie snack smuggling!

  • A soft, fluffy robe after a nice hot bath to clear out the sinuses.
  • Vivian had an impromptu sleepover at grandma's house on the weekend - which gave me a nice break.  She loves playing with B, A, and L there so it was lots of fun all around.
  • Neti pots remain the most amazing tool for fighting a cold.
  • Having some nice, cold Coors Light Iced Teas in the fridge after a long day at work.





No comments: