- Before the storm hit, we did have a really nice day on Sunday. It was the good kind of winter weather - bright and right around 0 degrees. Vivian finally got to make her snowman, but then in typical fashion refused to take a picture with him.
That's as close as she would get for a picture. Happy memories!
- A stranger at work today complimented me on my dress.
- I got stuck briefly on my way to drop Vivian off at the daycare, but the old Foxy Focus managed to get out of it!
- I watched JFK for the first time this past week. I've been wanting to watch it forever, but had never had the opportunity. It's now my life's dream to sit on a park bench wearing a fedora and hear Donald Sutherland give a crazy monologue.
- I also saw The Wolf of Wall Street over the weekend and I loved it. Leonardo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill are like ridiculously, ridiculously good. Plus, it apparently has the most F-bombs of any movie ever made, so that's pretty impressive.
- The only good part about all this winter weather is being able to keep a case of beer outside the back door.
- Homemade soup makes for a good Sunday.
Happy shovelling, everyone!