Thursday, 23 January 2014

Outfit of the Day - Pants may be required

This winter has been COLD.  I know I'm Canadian and should be accustomed to the cold or whatever, but it is freaking COLD.  Like Hoth cold.  It sucks, I don't like it.

Maybe I could deal with the cold a little bit better if I tried wearing pants.  The cruel reality of my wardrobe is that I don't currently have any work pants.  I have two pairs of jeans, that's it.  The rest of the time it's dress/skirt city.  It's been frosty, but I've survived so far.  At least it isn't too far from my car to the office.

This was my outfit today - nothing too special, but I love that skirt.  I got it a couple months ago from Maurices.  The scalloped hem makes it a little bit different, and I love that it's a pull-on skirt.  I hate having to deal with side zippers and hooks and skirts with stupid annoying liners, so this one works awesome for me.  I also really enjoy these leopard print tights - they help make a boring outfit a little more interesting.



Top - Smart Set
Skirt - Maurices
Tights - Joe Fresh
Boots - Maurices

No comments: