- I'm done work until January 2nd and I'm SO GLAD. Things worked out really well for me that I was off work for 3 weeks with the surgery, then back to work for 3 weeks, and now off again for the holidays. I've been fighting a ridiculous cold for the last couple of weeks though so I'm definitely glad to have some time to just sit around and relax. Maybe I'll even be able to get rid of this cough if I'm lucky.
- I saw American Hustle on the weekend, which was pretty damn awesome. It's one of those movies that has a whole bunch of people in it that you don't realize from the initial trailers. Amy Adams' sideboob totally deserves an Oscar.
- The Early Bird is one of the yummiest places in all of London - I thoroughly enjoyed my lunch there on Saturday! A Double Ducker Sandwich with Poutine, can't ask for much more.
- I have come to the point where I'm just deciding that it's time for Christmas. No more stressing, no more shopping. I'm outta time and money, which means it's time for Christmas! There was one last thing that I wanted to try and pick up for someone, but I wasn't able to find it in town so they're getting a, "Hey, I couldn't find this thing, so I'll just give it to you later." I'm at that point.
- This week's episode of SNL with Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake will be living on my PVR for the foreseeable future. I loved the episode - it was so great! I'm mad though, something happened to my feed so I ended up missing the first part of the "Baby, It's Cold Outside" sketch. Boo.
- I've already been soundly spoiled for Christmas this year - but I'll do another post on that later.
- Is there a better ego boost out there then getting a great new profile picture? No, there is not.
If you're celebrating something over the course of the next week, I hope you have a wonderful time! And even if you're not celebrating anything, I hope that you can still enjoy the statutory holidays!