Monday, 4 November 2013

Treats of the Week - Feeling those positive vibes

So many treats this week!  Between my birthday and lots of words of encouragement about my impending surgery, I am feeling those positive thoughts and it meas a lot.  Thank you, everyone!


  • Vivian went to a swimming birthday party for her buddy Ellyot on the weekend and judging by the way she was screaming, "I'm a mermaid!  I'm Ariel!" I think it's safe to say that she loved it!
  • I went out for some Five Guys (yum!) and shopping with my friend Jeannette and got to introduce her to the most amazing things in the world - jeggings from Maurices.  They come in straight sizes, and plus sizes, are ridiculously soft, comfortable, and flattering.  Plus they're cheap - $34 a pair.  I'm loving mine!
  • Vivian made out like a bandit from trick or treating, which means I've been enjoying stealing her candy.  A big thank you to whoever gave her a full-sized Wunderbar!
  • I basically want one of everything from Buy Me Brunch.
  • The SNL with Kerry Washington hosting was a great episode - I loved the cold open and thought she did an awesome job all the way through.
  • I'm a big fan of the Dollar Spot at Target - especially since they have these Ariel socks that Vivian is obsessed with on for 50% off - she now has about 8 pairs of Ariel socks.  How could I not when they were only 50 cents each?
  • I got an ice cream cake from Marble Slab for my birthday - the best ice cream cake there is!


  • And I got my special birthday dinner from my mom - Poor Man's Pizza!

No comments: