- Just because I needed another show to watch I've been watching Vanilla Ice Goes Amish on the DIY Network. I enjoyed his Vanilla Ice Project (he's a contractor now if you weren't aware) and now he's living in Amish country and learning their methods of construction. It's actually really worth watching - he's very respectful of their process and lifestyle and you can tell he really wants to learn. Word to your mother.
- I've been dying to see Blackfish since I first saw the trailer a few months ago, and it was on CNN this week. It was really good, but good in that awful kind of way that documentaries can often be.
- Because of my pizza being late last week, Dominos sent me a coupon for two free lava cakes - my favourite dessert! Jenn and I put it to good use during a visit this weekend.
- I got treated to an awesome early birthday dinner of all-you-can-eat sushi, which is always fun. I love filling in those little sheets and just having food brought to you continuously like you're royalty.
- Power tools as birthday presents! Maybe I'll finally finish that dresser one of these days...
- Vivian and I were fixing the hair of her princesses the other night when she randomly decided that she wanted pony tails too. She's always had a meltdown when I've tried to put her hair in any kind of pony tail, so this was a big (and adorable) deal!
- I finally got a new cell phone this week - a Sony Xperia J. It's okay, nothing too fancy. I basically only use my phone as an alarm clock and to text anyway. This was cheap and easy, so hopefully it pans out!
- Actually going to bed before midnight this week - I am ready for the time change, I've been exhausted lately!
Hope everybody is ready for Halloween!