- Qdoba in London not only has awesome burritos, but it also has the first Coca-Cola Freestyle in London. It's pretty awesome - with just a few touches on the screen you can access over 100 different combinations of pop. I had a cherry vanilla Coke Zero and it was damn delicious.
- Netflix sent me a push notification that season 4 of Community had been added. While I've heard that this season is pretty not-awesome, I appreciate the technology letting me know it's available.
- Vivian slept in until 11:30 a.m. on a holiday Monday. And then asked to go to bed at 7:30 p.m. She didn't sleep through the night, but I'll take a late start to the morning any day.
- My mom made the tenderest, most amazing roast on the barbeque rotisserie. It is so unbelievably juicy and moist - there isn't anything like it. Yay meat.
- I finally got around to painting the other bank of cabinets in the kitchen.
- I got a set of kettle bells, because Joe Rogan says that I need kettle bells. I haven't actually used them yet (because I have M&Ms waiting for me tonight while I watch the James Franco roast) but I have high hopes that they will be more than very effective door stoppers.