Monday, 9 September 2013

Treats of the Week - Snoozy September


Is the changing seasons making anyone else sleepy?  I swear I'm running on caffeine and good intentions these days.
  • The Wish Book has officially arrived at our house - first just the digital version, and now the hard copy.  I swear I spend more time looking at it than Vivian does!
  • Jenn and I had a junk food/chatting evening which involved those salty delicious devils - the A&W onion ring.  They're something I only have like twice, maybe three times a year.  Goddamn are they delicious.
  • The Roast of James Franco was probably one of my all-time favourite roasts.  I was crying laughing in some parts, and have easily watched it four times already.  It will definitely be hanging out on my PVR for quite some time!
  • This was a crappy part of the week, but I'm choosing to put a positive spin on it.  I found out that I had a nail in my tire and instead of a quick and easy fix, it ended with me having to buy a new tire.  Womp, womp.  BUT, I'm choosing to look at it as a treat because if I hadn't found out about it now my tire could have gone completely flat on the way to Toronto next week - or worse.  So I'm focusing on the silver lining there!
  • I got an invite to the employee Columbia store through work, and I'm hoping to be able to make use of it for Vivian.  I tried her winter coat from last year on her to see if it still fits, and Vivian decided to continue to wear it around the house.  This picture made the whole thing worthwhile.

  • Jasmine on SYTYCD killed it last week, and I'm really hoping that she wins!  Results are tomorrow!

No comments: