Thursday, 12 September 2013

Outfit of the Day - Strawberry

I had a $25 gift card from Banana Republic/Gap/Old Navy burning a hole in my pocket (thank you, Pampers Points!) so I finally caved and spent it.  I got the greatest skirt ever made (I'll do a post on that soon!) and on a whim I threw this top into my virtual shopping cart.  With a discount code from Old Navy it ended up being only like $9, so I figured why not.  It seemed like a good top to help transition from summer to fall since it pairs so nicely with jeans.  It's great for those hot/cold days where you're never quite sure what to wear - just grab a cardigan for when it cools off!


It's rare for me to find a tank top that I feel comfortable in and that is at least somewhat flattering.  And I was really liking this one - until I was told that I look like a strawberry in it.


I assume that that's because of the pattern on it, and isn't actually any sort of comment on my actual shape.

Top - Old Navy
Jeans - Gap

No comments: