Monday, 5 August 2013

Treats of the Week - August?

So apparently it's August now, and that's weird.


  • Vivian told me that Tinkerbell was in a tree in our yard, which was hilarious and adorable.
  • I finally got the hole in my deck fixed - yay for getting rid of death traps!

  • I saw 2 Guns and thought it was super fun - what can I say, I have a soft spot for funny Mark Wahlberg.
  • Last year's episodes of Breaking Bad are finally up on Netflix - just in time for a rewatch before the final 8 episodes begin next Sunday!
  • I took Vivian to Ribfest on Sunday to see her dad's band play.  It was her first time seeing him on stage, and even though I don't think she really understood what was going on, it was great to be able to take her.
  • I got Roundup for all the weeds in my driveway and sidewalk and stuff (the real stuff!) and am having a really perversely good time watching them all slowly die.  Muahahaha.
  • Mom and I took the kids to the beach today and even though it was cold-ish out and really busy, it was great to just be outside and see the kids playing, and to be in a bikini and not really giving a shit about how I looked.
  • A long weekend that was both relaxing and productive.

No comments: