Friday, 9 August 2013

Outfit of the Day - My Favourite Casual Friday Look

Lately I've been wearing pretty much the same thing every week for casual Friday.  I got this top at Maurice's a couple months ago and it has quickly become my go-to top.


It fits nicely where it's supposed to, and it looser in enough areas that I don't spend the whole day obsessing over what it's doing.  It's dressy enough that if I'm doing something after work I don't have to worry about getting changed, but not so dressy that I feel out of place.  It's a great top and I've been getting lots of compliments on it, which is always nice.

The only problem with it?  Because it has a wide elastic-y waistband, it gives me a little shirt penis.


Awesome.

It always reminds me of Larry David and his little pants tent.



I went all-out this time and did a full-on bathroom mirror selfie for this one so you could see the detail in the shirt.  I wasn't getting enough light in the bedroom (but you'll notice I actually made my bed this time!)


So comfy - and great under a cardigan too, so this will still be working for me all through winter!

Top - Maurices
Jeans - Gap
Bracelet - Chamilia

No comments: