Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Outfit of the Day - Spring has sprung!

We are finally into spring temperatures here - hooray!  So I've been busting out all of my dresses and skirts and lovely high wedges!  Today was the first day I could leave the house for work without a jacket - delightful.

This was actually yesterday's outfit - and I'm disappointed it didn't photograph better (most likely user error).  In any event, the skirt is new - it's a cotton jersey pencil skirt from Old Navy, and you can't tell from the pictures, but it's coral and beige stripes, you can see it here.


It is so freaking comfortable and stretchy!  I can do lunges in it - that's the mark of a good skirt!  I'm also wearing new shoes that you can barely see.  That isn't necessarily my fault though - they're nude coloured, so they're hard to photograph.  I can't find them on the website anymore, but they're similar to these ones.  My old pair of beige wedges finally died last summer, so I needed a new pair for this year.  They're perfect for skirts or dresses or jeans, or even dressy shorts if I'm feeling really crazy.  I got them on clearance too, so they were only like $30 (and the skirt was $10!)

I'm excited to try out my new summer stuff, so I should have lots of outfit posts coming up!

What's your favourite summer style?  I love my skirts and dresses!

T-shirt - Smart Set
Skirt - Old Navy
Shoes - Aldo





No comments: