Thursday, 25 April 2013

Very Vivian - The Great Outdoors

Even though the weather right now is kind of garbage, we did have a few nice days in the last week or so (and are supposed to be getting more soon!).  Vivian is loving being outside - at daycare she wants to be outside all day - usually eating sand in the sandbox.  She wants to go straight to the backyard as soon as we get home, and usually wants to go out for a ride on her tricycle too.

I have to admit - it is so nice to be able to just throw her out in the backyard for a bit.  Fences are the best.






I do join her every now and then though, if only to take some pictures.

Maybe next summer she'll be able to have a nice swingset back there - have you seen the price of swingsets?!  In a perfect world where I win the lottery I would get her this  but I don't think that will be in the cards.  Maybe just a nice little sandbox?  I hear that you can get little devices to keep the cats out of them now, so the thing doesn't just turn into a giant outdoor litter box.

No comments: