Anyway, I thought it would be a good name for these little posts of happy things from the week. Today was a particularly crappy day at work (I got stuck behind a stalled truck in the Tim Horton's drive-thru which then made me late for work, I discovered a GIANT hole in my tights which caused them to run and be ruined, I forgot my swipe card at home so I needed security to let me in and out of everywhere, and I got stuck at work late. Oh, and something is leaking from my car) I thought it definitely necessary to keep my perspective in check!
- I got to pull out my sandals for the first time! They are barely holding on by a thread, so I may need to replace them, but damn it was nice to wear them again!
- A day spent shopping. My friend Jenn and I went out shopping together on Saturday and it was so nice to just be out and not needing to rush back anywhere.
- A burger with poutine ON IT. It was insane.
- Seeing Vivian at her first gymnastics lesson.
- First trip to Denny's in Grand Bend of the season (no, this isn't the same as the other Denny's. Those who know what I'm talking about know what a big deal this is!)
- Wunderbar ice cream.
- Things sprouting in the garden.
- Knowing that I won't be stuck late at work for any other days this week.
- The pizza delivery guy complimenting my Jeff Lemire posters.
- Sleeping with the window open.
Hope your week was filled with lots of good things too!