Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Outfit of the Day - Sparkle Tights

Sometimes you just have to get something fun.  Old Navy had all their dresses on sale recently so I had to go check it out.  I didn't find anything out of their newer stuff, but I found this dress on clearance and loved it so much I got it in this colour (red/navy) and in black/white.  It's one of those horizontal striped dresses that aren't scary - they actually put the stripes in the right places to male you look good instead of like Bert and Ernie.  The fact that they were on clearance for $12 just made it that much better.


And just to top it off and do something kind of fun to get through these last drab days, I found these sparkly tights on clearance for $5 from Joe Fresh.  They're just fun, they make me feel like a figure skater in the best kind of way.  I got the biggest size out of habit.  Usually I need to get an xtra large/xtra tall just to get them to fit to some degree.  Apparently Joe Fresh tights fit a bit more true to size because these ones are really loose around the waist.  Usually I like my tights to help keep things in place a little bit, but for $5 I can't be mad at these.  Oh, and they're fleece-lined, which I didn't realize until I was burning up at work and thought I was coming down with the flu.  So there's that.


Dress - Old Navy
Tights - Joe Fresh
Boots - Aldo


No comments: