Monday, 8 April 2013

Outfit of the Day - Office Plaid

Over the last year or so, I've been really trying to pare my closet down to only items that I like, that make me feel good, and that work together (for the most part at least).  I'm much happier having fewer items in rotation that I know I can grab and feel like I look good instead of a bunch of stuff that leaves me throwing a tantrum and kicking clothes across the room in the morning.  The downside of it though is that you can end up in a rut of wearing the same things all the time.  So I try to find some ways to mix it up, at least a little bit.

So last week I tried to wear a more casual shirt - one that I most often wear on casual Fridays - with a dressier pencil skirt.  The result was comfortable and equal parts office appropriate and still casual.  At least I think it is.




Can't freaking wait for the warmer weather though.

Shirt - Zellers
Skirt - Zellers
Tights - Winners
Boots (you can't really see them, but they're the ankle boots - Aldo

No comments: