Sunday, 7 April 2013

10 Happy Things

I keep seeing different bloggers doing lists of happy/awesome things lately - maybe it's because this cool weather keeps dragging on, we need to find bits of sunshine elsewhere.  After a particularly craptastic week, I thought I might as well do one too to try and gear up for a better week.


  1. MAD MEN is back tonight!  I'm so excited for the new season, this is definitely one show that you can never predict all the twists and turns it's going to take.  Between Mad Men and Game of Thrones, Sundays nights are very exciting!
  2. I've finally, finally gotten Netflix, and it's basically ruined my entire life in the best possible way.  I've got loads of shows to get caught up on and about 4600 documentaries that I'm dying to watch.
  3. All of a sudden Vivian has been talking more and more.  This is both bad and good, since one of her favourite things to say is "You hit me!" when I totally didn't.
  4. After having all my comics shoved into boxes and baskets for far too long, I've finally taken the plunge and bought a bunch of bags and boards so I can get everything all pretty and organized.
  5. Actually getting a tax refund this year after getting kicked in the balls last year.
  6. Going to see Jurassic Park in IMAX 3D.  I love Jurassic Park and have been looking forward to this re-release since last year.  The 3D doesn't really add anything to it, but I am so glad that I got to see it on that giant IMAX screen with that amazing IMAX sound.
  7. The giant can of coffee in my cupboard from Costco.  It really only makes sense to buy caffeine in bulk.
  8. Being asked to MC at the wedding of one of my best friends.  This therefore justifies the hunt for the perfect dress and shoes.
  9. Vivian painting my nails.
  10. Sneaking in Malibu Rum to the movies to mix with my Sprite.  It had been a really long day at work, this was necessary.
Just keep swimming, guys!

No comments: