Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Very Vivian - History Repeating

When I was a little girl, I used to push my books around in a stroller instead of dolls.  Because I was the coolest kid ever, obviously.

Now Vivian has essentially the same stroller that I had when I was little, only instead of books she prefers to take her DVD cases for a spin.



It's funny the things your kids pick up from you.  I suppose it makes sense though - Vivian isn't a huge fan of books, she never seems to have the attention span for them, but she loves her movies.  Not only watching the movies, but holding the cases up, staring at the pictures, falling asleep holding the DVD cases in her hands. 

I've been reading more this week though (it's book club next week and it's my pick, so I have to finish the book on time!) so Vivian's been snuggled up to me on the couch with her Finding Nemo book, reading along with me.  Until she decides that my book is nicer, and she wants to hold it, or that she would rather just watch Finding Nemo.  Gotta hand it to her on that one though, the movie is better than the book.

Reading anything good lately?  Or pushing anything interesting around?

No comments: